Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Today is a milestone for me, however it was an accidental milestone. I started a blog, though quite by accident. I attempted to post a comment to Sara's blog and found I had to "join" and ended up creating a blog. Hmmmmm. My post never went to Sara since I wasn't "recognized". Well, I've been urged to start a blog, so here I am. Next lesson is to put up an actual photo, especially since I have a new warp on the loom. My second lesson will be to learn how to direct you to other's blogs as Charleen, Claudia, Carolyn and Sara do....you know, highlighted names, click and voila you're there. I suppose I should find out what my blog address is. Stress!

respectfully submitted,
herself

2 Comments:

Blogger Charleen said...

Yeah, Marie! Don't worry about everything at once, it will all come in it's own time.....

4:06 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hah! I found you, and I'm so glad to see you here. I can't wait to hear all your droll weaving comments. Welcome!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!