Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Friday, March 10, 2006


I needed to learn how to upload a photo so here is a picture of a shawl I made my daughter for her last birthday. I painted the warp a la Sara Lamb.

I have another painted warp on the loom. I'm weaving a pair of curtains for the living room which really needs a splash of color. I'd post a picture but the cord to the camera seems to be missing. Bob must have it with him at work.

Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Blogger Charleen said...

Is that from the same warp you showed me? Very nice. You are making great strides with the blogging, young lady!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Pictures, yay! (Love the shawl, by the way, but then, it's all about the colors, eh?).

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!