Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Thursday, December 04, 2008

For Sharon


Here is what Sharon told me to do:


The directions are:
*Go to your sixth picture folder and pick your sixth picture.

*Pray you remember the details.

*Tag five others.
(please don't hate me)
Dalas, Charlene, Sara, Carol, and someone else please

5 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

Let me guess - clothespins? Before use or being turned into decorations?

8:01 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Just clothes pins, not to be made into decorations. However, I have been mulling over an idea. Glue them together and hang on the wall. Just because. I like whimsical, useless items. The pins become useless once glued together, otherwise they're very useful!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I love that picture and think it would make great wall art. The crafts we used to make from them at camp weren't nearly as cool as the plain pins are.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Actually it's a great photo. But what's the story behind it???

9:33 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

This will be a big let down, Leigh. I'm sorry. I saw this photo of these clothes pins and thought it would be a great idea to pull mine out and glue them together as "wall art". I have some funky things in the kitchen and thought this would be a great idea. I gathered the pins and they've been sitting in my loom bench, of all places, for at least a year. That is the non-interesting story.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!