Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Today's Revelation

I always thought I was a laid back, spontaneous person. I realize now that I'm not. The realization came when I was having conversation with a friend.

friend: I need your help but I don't know what time I'll need your help

me : I'm happy to help but I need to know if you'll need me in the morning or in the afternoon.

friend: But I don't know exactly when I will need you here.

me: Could we narrow it down a bit?

friend: If I tell you a time I'll feel stressed out. I don't need more stress in my life. Why do you need a time?

me: Because I need my ducks in a row. If I can't schedule my time I feel stress.

Ha! There I am....a laid back, spontaneous, scheduled person. But a tight-ass I'm not. Maybe I am. I could not say, "but a tight-ass I ain't". I give up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!