Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Charleen-here is "that" warp








Here are two pictures of the green/blue dye run during Bev's visit.












Wool and leaves can be a bothersome mix.








The Union Loom is cleaned and waxed and sitting in her corner. There are no empty corners left in this room.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Yumm. Nice warp, I'm even liking the green! I see hemstitching? and twisted fringe? Nice finish. I'm facing serious hemstitching right now and am impressed.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Charleen said...

Wow, Marie! That is beautiful. Unlike Sara I have ALWAYS loved green. You did a fantastic job.

So what corner is the Union sitting in? What's the first project going to be?

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!