Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A Blanket for Me, Me, Me!


Unknown wool I bought at Web's during Charleen and Marie's Excellent Adventure last March.

10 epi
I'm weaving 4 panels and will sew them together for a blanket for my bed. The fringe will be at the sides of the bed instead of the top and bottom. Fringe tickles my nose.

I used the new s-hooks. They were too big so I scruntched one end and closed the small gap with duct tape. The hook is attached to a blinder clip that hangs from the jug's handle.









My hanging jugs








Farm News:
Babe had twin lambs the other night. They must have come fast and she cared for the second lamb while the first one froze. Sometimes farming is just sad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charleen said...

Ha! Just as I was getting ready for a smart assed comment you beat me to the punch! Looks good. I'll be interested in how you like the panel approach.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]tFkkYnyPvWBKUUiPx[/url] - AukILQmXvuqa , http://hhmgziigpu.com

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!