Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A Blanket for Me, Me, Me!


Unknown wool I bought at Web's during Charleen and Marie's Excellent Adventure last March.

10 epi
I'm weaving 4 panels and will sew them together for a blanket for my bed. The fringe will be at the sides of the bed instead of the top and bottom. Fringe tickles my nose.

I used the new s-hooks. They were too big so I scruntched one end and closed the small gap with duct tape. The hook is attached to a blinder clip that hangs from the jug's handle.









My hanging jugs








Farm News:
Babe had twin lambs the other night. They must have come fast and she cared for the second lamb while the first one froze. Sometimes farming is just sad.

4 Comments:

Blogger liuhongyao0527 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Charleen said...

Ha! Just as I was getting ready for a smart assed comment you beat me to the punch! Looks good. I'll be interested in how you like the panel approach.

8:29 PM  
Blogger kimd said...

And what exactly are the jugs doing for you? Seriously. You're obviously past beaming the warp from the fact that there's actual weaving in your picture, so what do the jugs do? (It's probably something obvious to someone who has woven more than dish towels, but I'm still at the dish towel stage, so please 'splain it to me Lucy.)

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]tFkkYnyPvWBKUUiPx[/url] - AukILQmXvuqa , http://hhmgziigpu.com

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!