Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Procrastination. So I'll take pictures




I have been beaming the warp using milk jugs and binder clips. Works like a charm but the binder clips are a bit fiddley. I asked Mr Princess, who was on his way out to a hardware store, to pick up 6 S-hooks. At $2/pc he came home empty handed. Then off to the Dollar Store and he came home with 8 - 4" paper clips and 6 - 5" plastic coated S-hooks. Okay, so they're not the 3" S-hooks @ $2/pc that I wanted, but these will suffice. Well, maybe not the paper clips, but they could be bent into shape. When the current (above) project is off the loom, I'll use my new hooks when beaming...



this new warp. A blanket for my bed. Note the messy bouts to the right. This was caused by...
















Barn E. Cat

"I'm so bored."

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Some days you just want to lop their little up-to-no-good paws off.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Spindlers2 said...

Now, that is a CAT! Wow.

2:18 AM  
Blogger Charleen said...

Yikes!!! As much stuff as my dog used to get into he never touched fiber stuff.

Pretty fabric. What is that again?

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!