Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Friday, August 10, 2007

TRICHROMATIC COLOR MIXING SYSTEM DYE DAY

CHARLEEN AND MARIE'S LATEST GREAT ADVENTURE



We actually completed 2 each yesterday
































































































This is Charleen taking a picture.
You say, "Really?"
I reply, "Yesiree, Bob!"







Charleen felt the porch floor was too bland so added color.



























4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Okay, you're going to 'splain this next blog, right?

8:44 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

OK, first: I approve of Charleen's color choice for the porch floor.

Second: Is Charleen wearing a sweater?? In summer?? What kind of crazy place do you live in?

7:38 AM  
Blogger kim said...

Looks like you two had fun again!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Wow! What a great experiment! Tell us what you learned about color! About mixing dyes! I really look forward to the day when I can starte playing with dyes again too.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!