Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Root Vegetable or Shirt?



Discharge paste applied to tee shirt.

















Interesting tie dyed shirt?












I've completed two of the three panels for Andy's blanket. Now I just need time to do the final panel. Company x's 2 coming tonight. The "other" company left Sunday.

I'm half way through the next clue to the MS3. It's being knit during Yankee games. Luckily they're (finally) on a winning streak so the knitting is going smoothly.

No further lies to tell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

I would have guessed octopus!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Waaah - I was hoping for more on the t-shirt. We have the ugliest Summer Reading Club t-shirts at the library that eyes have ever laid on. I want to provide an humorous reincarnation for mine. We wear them every Tuesday and there has to be a better word than ugly. For one thing, they're bright orange. I have threatened to turn mine into a teddy bear but it would probably scare the children.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!