Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Marie's Saturday







Four pieces are off the loom. Plain weave table runner























Plain weave shawl





















Twill side one



















Twill side 2














Company is coming for dinner. The pound cake is in the oven.
















The blueberry sauce is simmering
















Italian bread is rising.


















Linguine and white wine clam sauce is waiting in the wings
....The garden is plowed and Bob and Richard are toiling away de-bouldering the trench so they can run electric to the barn. My own personal Chain Gang.
I lead an exciting life.

6 Comments:

Blogger beadlizard said...

That warp turned out even more beautiful than I'd imagined! Wow.

Pound cake and blueberry sauce? If only you lived nearby, I'd help dig the ditch in exchange for a slice of pound cake... --Syl

2:13 PM  
Blogger Bev said...

Um.... what time did you say dinner is??

Love the weaving, too, but you know I will always respond to food first! LOL.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Well, I can't decide which looks yummier, your weaving or dinner!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Charleen said...

The weaving is fantastic! What are the two twills going to be? Shawls or linens? I can't remember, did you resley for the twill?

I'm sure dinner was as yummy as it looked!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

You live an exciting *and* blessed life!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I had been coming to dinner....yum!!

And I love the rugs.

teri

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!