Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Saturday, May 26, 2007

beaming and sleying

Beaming:
Oh my gawd, it's the German flag! Not on purpose though. You know, I should just give up on careful planning. I spent days sewing, systematically, strips together for a patterned rug. The overall colorway is black and white with shorter strips of red and gold (until I ran out and had to use beige). I wanted a side border and chose what turned out to be German Flag Colors. It'll be interesting.
Sleying: Goth

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I woke up this morning with plans to wind a warp, but the weather was nice, my book was really really good and I spent this holiday doing nothing, yet again - sheesh. I'd like to have pictures like your's on *my* camera.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I do hope you had a nice stein of ale once you realized you had the German flag going there. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Ok, now I'm really curious to see this woven up!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!