Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Log Cabin Rug


The Union is now threaded in log cabin. I'm using three different colors, all in "earthy" tones. The strips were sewn together because I'm not crazy about placing individual pieces in the shed. I like to make certain no little fabric bits are poking out.
I'm anxious to see this on the floor and see what design has been accidentally created.
Box 'o rags

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

You give rags a whole new dimension!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Charleen said...

You are the rug goddess! You're going to have to keep a really close eye on this rug. I love denim rug and the German flag rug too but the earthy colors are all ME!!!!

5:01 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Marie, that is so excellent! You have really got me seriously considering trying my hand at rugs. I never thought I was interested in weaving them until yours.

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!