Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Friday, February 01, 2008

Animal pictures for Marcy

Because we are having sleet and snow we had triplets................Finn lambs born to GooDeeLooKey. Two ewes and a ram lamb.
And here is Soot. She looks ready to lamb, doesn't she? Tapping foot here.
And here is Laz, our eldest sheep, a Corriedale.
Tracks that belong to,
Keely, the peacock.
Last week's lamb ram, a singleton.

4 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

You know, labor with my first (who was big enough to be twins) was in the middle of a Philadelphia winter storm full of sleet and freezing rain. Thankfully we were all tucked in at the hospital before the yuck started. What is it about yucky weather and babies?

I love the white topnots on the trips.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Congrats on the triplets! (But not on the sleet and snow, hee hee.) Lovely peacock too.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Oh how I would love to have a couple of those cute fuzzy lambs in my backyard.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Ruth S. said...

omg, you named the peacock after Keely???!!!

stay warm,lady.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!