Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Thursday, January 17, 2008

tote revisited

New straps/handles...........old ones in the trash. Happier, but still not that pleased. I may just have to buy strapping. I can't find what I want on-line, but may be there is another term I don't know about.
Magnolia at night during a snow fall. If you look up to the right you can see some snow falling.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Those straps suit the tote better I think. I've puzzled over straps too, and figured making my own would be more bother than I wanted to put into it. I found belting at Hobby Lobby which I could buy by the yard. Still not sure if that's the best answer either. The wee bear is precious!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

I love that picture of the magnolia! The way the light is hitting it, the tree looks like it's glowing.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!