Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Winding down

Fingerless mittens: "Fetching" by knitty needle size US3 yarn Scottish Heather by She Who Must Not Be Named
The end of the warp, praise to the goddesses! Mug rugs (5) + 2 runners and 2 rugs

Now I can get back to the other loom and weave up the scarves.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spindlers2 said...

Ha! I was just looking at those "Fetchings" earlier. Let me know how they turn out?

2:22 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

You are a weaving dervish! Knitting too?

I just hope your house is a dusty mess, or I will have a terrible inferiority complex.

S.
of the Western dusty mess

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!