Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Last blanket ready to be sent

The blanket is slightly fulled and hard pressed. It's ready to be wrapped and sent to my oldest son for Giftmas. All three sons get blankets this year. I may weave one for my daughter next year.
I find this so interesting. Before (L) and after (R). What a dramatic change.

Measurements: (54" x 75") finished 44" x 68"

I finished knitting a cat bed and it's in the washer, hopefully felting/fulling sufficiently. Pictures eventually..........oh, and Sara and Bev? I will include the pattern!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I'm always enchanted by how finishing makes it Real Fabric (tm). Nice job!

Yes, pattern please :). I have a kitty waiting. It's going to be a good holiday season for kitty: catnip mice and a new bed!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

The blankets looks fantastic and the mice look so cute. After the holidays settle down I will be delving into my first doubleweave project.

We have a kitty bed that sits by the fireplace, they make great pet gifts.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!