Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Mice Patterns

My favorite pattern, "Catnip Mouse Toy", I got back in 1995 from the knitlist. It was designed by Esther Bozak and Robert Matthews.
Another very quick knit is made from Fun Fur. I have no idea where this fun fur came from, since I'm not a fun fur kinda gal, but I had some in gray. Perfect color. The pattern is from Lion Brand free knitting paterns. It called, ready? Fun Fur Catnip Mouse.
The third pattern has great shaping but I have no idea which site I copied the pattern from. Well, a simple google found it. It's called "Mmmmm...Catnip!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!