Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Monday, December 17, 2007

one less hurdle

Fetching mittens washed. I may try steaming the picot cuff so it is more defined. If I remember! Ira's rug made from Pendelton selveges. Nice and fluffy.
Denim rug for the kitchen to keep my feet warm while I cook. It's about 70" long.

Two commissioned runners from denim. Hemmed and ready to go. I'm glad that's over.









3 Comments:

Blogger Bev said...

And I love your little pincushion on the table! I'm going to make a couple of these for a friend. I have LOTS of fabric scraps.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Charleen said...

Great rugs! You are amazing, Marie. Does the Pendleton one feel as good on your toes as it looks?

3:37 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Holey Moley, Marie - you're a machine and I'm envious!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!