Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Which weft, Wanda?

No, that is not Wanda. This is Joanna. Cowboy Dave found her wet and chilled in the pasture and brought her over for Auntie Re to care for. After three days she is doing well and will return home tonight.



I thought I'd like the bronze as weft but was surprised to find the gold is the better choice.
I can't wait to get the weft and begin weaving.
If the economy would just smile upon me I could get the weft sooner than later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I would have thought the same as you, but the sample shows the gold is the right color. It's spectacular and I'm impressed by the size. I just can't get my head around double weave. Your color choices are rich - I love 'em.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Charleen said...

The gold is looking good. You know me, though. I'm all about the green!!

8:15 AM  
Blogger kim said...

And if it was up to me, I'd pick the green.

Different strokes. :)

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!