Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Add another kid


Gale and her new daughter....Gale was born during a storm, thus the spelling.
Enjoying the sun, briefly....the sun was out briefly. Now it is snowing.


Last night you saw #3 and #4 of the quads. Here are the first two.
Sara is milking it for all it's worth. She's awaiting room service, again.
Chicken Coop One
Chicken Coop Two
Pheasant in Assorted Bird Coop Three
I'm still winding a warp and doing Marie's version of taping for ikat. Any idea where I can get real ikat tape? I'm using flagging tape, aka "crime scene tape" (and plastic wrap, sometimes). I'd show you another picture of it but it'll look just like yesterdays. So go look at that instead.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Wow, what a lot of great things going on! It's been a long time since I've been around newborn kids too. They are so cute. Great photos.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!