Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Saturday, September 15, 2007

another project completed!


I wove up 15 placemats. An unusual number, but one was a "SAMPLE".
On the bottom are four (or five) denim placemats for me. The bundle of 10 is for my daughter for her birthday.
I used green and wine fabric. Some are solid and others are a mix, either heavier on the green or heavier on the wine (no jokes here, please). There are actually 5 pair, but all match.
Here is a shot of the colors.

5 Comments:

Blogger Spindlers2 said...

Those look lovely, all tied up in a pretty ribbon like that! Lucky daughter!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Charleen said...

Good job, Marie. Nice photo styling too! While the ones you made for your DIL are very pretty, I really like the denim ones.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

They look great! I love the colors. You have been one productive gal!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Are you a freaking weaving machine? How do you get so much done??

Nice mats, by the way :)

7:23 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Okay, you make me want to turn my looms in on a new car. How do you get so much done?! I feel like a weaving Thimbolina.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!