Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Monday, May 26, 2008

Loom For Sale


1982 Harrisville floor loom made of maple. 40" weaving width, four shafts/6 treadles. The warp beam can be converted to a sectional beam. Located in north eastern PA. Pick up only unless you have a shipping company in mind and make the arrangements. Email me if you have questions and are interested. Please be interested!
ell eye ell em see see oh why @ gmail.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Peg in South Carolina said...

Are you giving up weaving?

9:51 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

No Peg, I'm not giving up weaving! I have a CM loom on lay-away and I need the room for her. I'm keeping the Union.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hey Marie, there's a Meme going around these days and I've been tagged, so in turn have tagged you. Go to my blog for instructions. We've exchanged emails from time to time and I look forward to learning more about you~

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!