Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Friday, February 16, 2007

Today's quads

Dearheart and her lambs
two ewe lambs & two ram lambs


Yesterday's triplets








duct taped
diapered kids
Happy Pigs
Wood shed roof cave in
I failed to mention the possum in the barn. Possum no more.
I cannot get back to the loom! I have a blanket I've got to get off and I can't even find time to throw one shot. I have been spinning at night.
Sara, the doe I mentioned a few days ago that was down and is still down, is in labor. I doubt there will be any spinning tonight. Her kids will have to join the two resident kids I'm afraid. Life is never, ever dull.

3 Comments:

Blogger Charleen said...

Dude, what are you putting in their feed - fertility pills? You must be exhausted!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! Fun taking a tour of your blog.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Sharin Barber said...

Hello Marie,
I love reading your blog!
Your blanket is beautiful.
Sharin

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!