Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Why I Don't Get Much Done

When it's cold out, the kids and lambs come inside, usually briefly, to get brushed off, dried and treated with iodine. The sink in the laundryroom.


Iodine gone wild!
My poor shirts!





Two of the three lambs warming up. The third was coming through the door as this was being taken. I forgot to take a picture of all 3 together and took them back out to Mom. There is nothing flat around here and tromping through 14 inches of snow carrying the lambs to the barn wasn't fun. Did I mention the wind?
Here is Barn E. Cat building his snow kitten in the snow.
Today's picture through the window. This is the spring where we get our water from. Frozen pond is beyond.
Uphill after the plow went through
Downhill after the plow went through. Notice how he managed to take out not only our mailbox, but the railing beside our wee bridge (going over a ditch). Ain't life grand?
It will be interesting to see how this looks after publishing. The pictures are not staying where I put them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So many kids, so few time! I remember the iodine getting everywhere. Great to catch up with your life, Marie.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!