Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Sunday, March 04, 2007

wool blanket done



All four panels are sewn together, fringe twisted, washed and now drying! Tonight I'll clip off the ends and give it a hard press. I think I need to de-clutter the back porch.
Tomorrow the ikat sample towels will be off the loom and I'll take pictures then. Pleasing results I think.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charleen said...

I looks beautiful, Marie! Was it difficult sewing the panels together? You did such a good job. If you hadn't left the ends unclipped I wouldn't have any idea where they were sewn.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Wow, very pleasing! Well done. Looking forward to seeing those ikat towels too.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Beautiful! How did you keep all those squares squared?? Four panels, all matched and even, lovely.

7:14 AM  
Blogger beadlizard said...

Gorgeous! --syl

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!