Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

MISSING !!!!!

It's mate is missing. The dogs deny being part of this kidnapping. They've never slipper or shoe-napped before, so I tend to believe my dogs. I've searched under and behind every piece of furniture. Please help. Below is a profile for further identification.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look in the mailbox. you'd be surprised at the things you find in your mailbox! lol

11:28 AM  
Blogger beadlizard said...

I tend to put things in the oven and the frig. Good luck!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I'm flummoxed - not at the missing slipper, but at your location as Afghanistan??? That should be your next blog!!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Ruth S. said...

First, look under the couch. Then, under the bed.

Where was the other shoe? They usually travel in pairs...

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!