Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Five Purple Rugs



Stack of 5 purple rag rugs completed the other day.
Over the past week I've woven one rug per day.













All are 36" wide,
varied lengths.





There are two green rugs that were completed today, but no photos until the batteries are recharged.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Charleen said...

Very pretty, Marie. Were these commissioned or are they for you?

4:37 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Wow! You're really getting productive with this rag weaving thing. They all look beautiful.

8:02 PM  
Blogger beadlizard said...

You inspire...

10:20 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Lovely!

I just bought a Union Loom. Is that what you're using?

2:46 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Yes! She's a Union.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Cool! I am excited to finally have a rug loom. I hope you don't mind if I stick around to read your blog. :)

6:22 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Sure, stick around! It's a very easy loom to use so I doubt you'll have many, if any questions. But if you do just let me know.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!