Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Which way does the wind blow

After re-tying the loom I decided to use yellow for the weft instead of the red. It was a gloomy day yesterday and I needed "sun representation". I liked the change. Yesterday. Today I see that I really prefer the red. Comparison to the left. The yellow stays. I'm tired of unweaving. I doubt I'll have enough yardage for a table cloth now so I may just play with different colors. We'll see. Indecisive is moi








Drew Barrymore, McGregor, BarnE and me. Pecan is probably on the chair with me. I love the way dogs must reposition a rug prior to napping and note how BarnE blends with Greg's fur.
A chilly night in the Pocono's.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Well, I can relate to being tired of unweaving! I agree with you about the red, but experimentation is good too.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

I think the cloth looks great! Will I ever finish what I have on my loom...ugh....

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!