Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Sunday, November 26, 2006

My Evil Spawns


Brandon and Sugar Bear. I didn't name the dog.







My sons, which includes Mr Couch Potato, awaiting the turkey to make His Debut.











Lovely background for the new shawl, no? Actually, it was the only place I could find where the photographed colors are true. My daughter.










There is always comic relief.....presenting
BURKA BABE!














Brian with my dogs




Brian and Goobie.




Brandon and Sugar Bear on the couch...protected with sheets due to muddy, swimming Pond Dogs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charleen said...

Great pictures, Marie. The shawl looks even more beautiful wrapped around your daughter. Looks like everyone was having fun. Bet you're exhausted!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!