Funny Farm

A fearsome foray into my fiber follies. I talk about weaving, knitting, spinning and dyeing. Some chatter about the sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North-east PA, United States

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

tie dye to die for









Color burst



















Play in blue

















Sun flower and lips



















lichen and moss












Two more to go. Okay, two more to redo since something went awry. Don't stamp before you dye is one lesson. Second lesson is don't paint dye on dry fabric....it was an experiment, really.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

I'd forgotten how eye-catching tie-dyeing can be. Very nice!

I'm still using the milk jugs for warping(!) Not sure what I said to indicate otherwise :o

Thank you for the comment about jack looms. If that's the case, then I won't worry! :)

7:16 AM  
Blogger Charleen said...

Very cool - really takes me back a few decades! What happened when you painted on dry fabric?

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!